The K91-550 set-up has been and still is one of our favourites. Fast, smooth acceleration, predictive and with a great manoeuvrability that makes this profile perfect for wave riding.
We kept all the good characteristics of the 550 wing, at the same time we lowered the lift speed and added stability. An advanced wing full of speed and manoeuvrability. The 695 is the choice for all riders aiming to do high jumps and manoeuvres at high speed.
It can be used with the 325 stabilizer for a more skatey feeling in the waves, or as a freestyle machine with the 330 stabilizer.
- 1x M91 – Carbon Plate Mast 91
- 1x W695 – Carbon Front Wing 695
- 1x S421 – Carbon Stabilizer 421
- 1x FK647 – Fuselage 647
- 2x Socket Head Cap Screw M6x20 and washers
- 2x Flat Head Screw Torx M6x16
- 2x Flat Head Screw Torx M6x20
- 1x Flat Head Screw Torx M6x25
- Torx, hex tip, grease
|Base Plate Joint||90×165 mm|
|Mast Height||910 mm|
|Front Wing Span||695 mm|
|Front Wing Root Chord||131 mm|
|Front Wing Aspect Ratio||6.3|
|Front Wing Surface||770 cm2|
|Stabilizer Span||330 mm|
|Stabilizer Root Chord||80 mm|
|Stabilizer Aspect Ratio||4.3|
|Stabilizer Surface||217 cm2|