The SHAMAN 2 perpetuates the innovative SHAMAN range that was successfully launched in winter 2017/18. For its updated version, we have kept its much-appreciated shape, as well as its revolutionizing combination of mono-skin and closed cells construction. We have added numerous exciting features in the construction and the fittings to make all the difference this winter!
As its first version, the SHAMAN 2 is the result of intensive development by the renowned Swiss designer Olivier Nef, our research team and the GIN riders.
- The new bridles on the SHAMAN 2 offer a more reactive turn, while retaining the iconic stability of the kite
- The inter-cells are now protected by an extra-thin border and all bridle attachment points are equipped with an additional, yet super-light reinforcement. The SHAMAN 2 is hence even more solid but remains feather-light!
- We have equipped the top bridles with grey lines to improve their visibility in the snow
- A discrete GIN logo in the centre of the leading edge helps you to rapidly identify the middle of the kite when folding, even in strong wind
- We have maintained the colour code of the different kite sizes and have complemented it by a beautiful bordeaux shade
THE SHAMAN 2
- The skin construction reduces the weight of almost 50% of a standard foil kite
- The closed cells on the wingtips cancel out the vibrations and the noisy flapping
- The profile of the SHAMAN 2 allows for a super stable kite with a huge depower
- The intermediate aspect ratio offers an impressive performance
- Constructed according to Swiss design and with high-quality materials (Skytex 38 cloth from Porcher, France)
- Developed with the GIN ICED BAR V3, certified according to European norm (AFNOR)
- 100% depower thanks to the 5th line quick release system
- Comes with a compression strap and a light inner bag